Christ Church has several different Youth Groups levels, depending on annual registration. Permission slips are required for events off site (they will be distributed in advance of events as necessary).
Youth Group: Our Youth Group is 8th -12 graders. Youth Group events happen several times each year. Members of the Youth Group are offered opportunities for Community Service Hours through the Church and our Outreach Partners. Youth Group Meets once or twice a month on Wednesdays at 6pm. Meetings include dinner, an activity, and conversation, and last about 2 hours.
In 2023-2024 we are offering the following Youth Events & Opportunities:
- October 11, 6pm – Youth Group Game & Pizza Night
- October 14, All Day – Trip to Trinity Wall Street & The Global Mission Fair (see below)
- October 25, 6pm – Youth Group
- November 8, 6pm – Youth Group
- November 28, 6pm – Youth Group
- December 13, 6pm – Youth Group
- February 10, 2024 – Youth Group Trip to the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine for the Installation of the Rt. Rev. Matt Heyd as 17th Bishop of New York
- February 15-25, 2024 – High Schooler trip to Parish & Taize, France
- June 8, 2024 – Youth Group Hike & Picnic
- July 21-27, 2-24 – Saint Michael’s Youth & Young Adult Conference for High School and College Age People) – Speak directly to Fr. Matt to Register.
Taize France Trip Information
We are joining with Episcopal Youth and Clergy from Bronxville & Bedford for a Winter Break trip to France, visiting Paris and Taize. Total Cost per teen is $2950, including travel, accommodations, and all breakfast and dinner each day (bring money for lunch each day). We need at least 4 high school students from our Church for us to take part in this trip. Limited financial assistance is available. This trip has been an offered by Christ Church Bronxville for the past 20 years and they have invited us and St. Matthew’s Bedford to join in to create a larger group and build connections between our three churches. Contact Father Matt if you are interested – you must have a valid passport that expires no earlier that August 2024 to go on this trip. We do not need adult Chaperones. There will be an information session about the trip on October 15 at 7:15pm at CHRIST CHURCH Bronxville (you can attend by Zoom) – please speak to Fr. Matt for information.
- Poster:Registration – Taizé 2024
- Itinerary & Information for Paris & Taize
- Sample Daily Routine at Taizé
- Bronxville 2022 Video
Confirmation Class: Our Confirmation Class (generally 8th & 9th grades and older teens who have not been Confirmed) functions alongside our Youth Groups
Permission Slip for Events
- Children & Family Ministries
- Sunday School
- Children’s Choir
- Confirmation Class
- Youth Group
- Christmas Pageant
- Vacation Bible School