See the Calendar on this page for Worship Service Times & Event Schedule
BEFORE ATTENDING ANY IN-PERSON EVENTS & WORSHIP AT CHRIST CHURCH
We expect all persons who attend indoor and outdoor in-person events & worship at Christ Church to follow New York State guidelines on travel, in-person gatherings, testing, and quarantines. Our updated health screen questionnaire before entrance will include questions related to following NYS guidelines.
Please review the following link BEFORE attending any in-person event (including worship) at Christ Church:
PLEASE TRY TO RSVP FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP:
RSVPs are NOT required, but they help. Please try to RSVP by Thursday at noon to let us know if you plan to come to a Sunday Service. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Please email Marie Main, Parish Administrator, at email@example.com
- Or please call the Parish Office 914-738-5515 (extension 105) to RSVP.
WHEN YOU ATTEND WORSHIP IN-PERSON:
- You will be asked to review/answer standard health screen and NYS guidelines, and your temperature will be taken.
- We require names and contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are a single or a couple, please do not sit in the middle of a pew.
- Please keep your nose and mouth covered with a mask inside the church at all times during the service.
- If you don’t live together, please do not sit next to each other.
- Couples: please sit together and do not spread out. Pews should be able to accommodate at least three people.
- We are currently limiting attendance to all worship services in the church to 50% capacity, but we really max out at about 70 people based on the size and layout of our worship space, pews, and altar/choir area.