BEFORE ATTENDING ANY IN-PERSON EVENTS & WORSHIP AT CHRIST CHURCH
We expect all persons who attend indoor and outdoor in-person events & worship at Christ Church to follow New York State guidelines on travel, in-person gatherings, zones, testing, and quarantines. If you live or work in an “Orange Zone” or “Red Zone“, or if you believe you have been exposed to the virus, please do not attend in-person events, including worship, at Christ Church at this time. Additionally, if you live or work in a “Yellow Zone” please consider staying home. Our updated health screen questionnaire before entrance will include questions related to following NYS guidelines.
Please review the following links BEFORE attending any in-person event (including worship) at Christ Church:
- New York State Travel, Gathering, Exposure, and Quarantine Guidelines
- New York State Yellow, Orange, and Red Zone Address Lookup
- New York State Cluster Initiative & Zones Guideline
PLEASE RSVP FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP:
It helps us greatly if you RSVP before coming to ANY worship service. Please RSVP by Thursday at noon if you plan to come to a Sunday Service.
- Please email Marie Main, Parish Administrator, at email@example.com
- Or please call the Parish Office 914-738-5515 (extension 105) to RSVP.
WHEN YOU ATTEND WORSHIP IN-PERSON:
- You will be asked to review/answer standard health screen and NYS guidelines, and your temperature will be taken.
- We require names and contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- If you are a single or a couple, please do not sit in the middle of a pew.
- Please keep your nose and mouth covered with a mask inside the church at all times during the service.
- If you don’t live together, please do not sit next to each other. Keep your distance…even from your dear friends.
- Couples: please sit together and do not spread out. Pews should be able to accommodate at least three people.
- The bathrooms are all closed.
- We are currently limiting attendance to all worship services in the church to 20% capacity (about 40 people). Our capacity limit is based on the size and layout of our worship space, pews, and altar/choir area, and ensures that all seated attendees (by family unit) are always 6 feet or more away from any other family unit or individual.